SPARKS • an 8-Week Online Women’s Group for Transformation
Each of us has a spark of light inside of us, waiting to be revealed.
Often, that spark is blended in with (and obscured by) the parts of our Self that protect us from being hurt. It takes a process of self-discovery to “unblend” those parts and reveal our beautiful spark of light. Together, we will rekindle the sparks that have been with you since creation.
8-Weeks of Sparks – a Women’s Group for Transformation
Sparks Women’s group is a blend of IFS Psychotherapy, Mindfulness, and group work. We will build on:
- Identifying and getting to know different parts of yourself: self-critic, fearful, perfectionist, busy, person pleaser, etc…
- Getting attentive to your needs
- Healing recurring behavior patterns
- Deepening the connection to your authentic self
- Creating deep connections with others in the group
- When: Tuesdays
- Dates: Jan 26; Feb 2; Feb 9; Feb 16; Feb 2; Mar 2; Mar 9; Mar 16
- Time: 7:00pm-8:30pm PST
- Location: Zoom
- Cost: $400 ($50 a session).
If you need financial help, please reach out to me.
*This course will be taught in English.
About the Course
Last year’s Sparks course outcomes were amazing for me to witness. Group members were able to transform parts of themselves where they felt stuck. The experience allowed the women a deeper sense of connection to their inner self and a world of possibilities. The biggest gift was a sisterhood of love, compassion, and support.
In this upcoming group, we will build on:
- IFS (Internal Family Systems) — a powerfully transformative, evidence-based model of psychotherapy. The model sees the mind as naturally multiple. Our inner parts contain valuable qualities, and our authentic self knows how to heal, allowing us to become integrated and whole. In the course, we will learn and practice the model.
- Group Work — alone, we are unaware of the physical cues our body is giving. Together, those same cues can define your healing process. Sparks groups provide a non-judgemental space to explore your feelings and emotions.
Learn powerful techniques to help you develop self-compassion and connect to your true Self.
Each day, we will move our bodies, share emotions, have fun, cry, release, grow, and reconnect with our true Self. Through our shared experience, we will discover the parts that make us who we are … and learn how to heal them from within.
Over the course of the weekend program, you will:
- Join together in community with women from around the world
- Listen to yourself and others from a deep nonjudgmental place
- Understand how to interact with your true Self
- Experience a deeply healing exploration of our parts and Self through expressive arts (theater, movement, etc)
- Learn the basis of Internal Family Systems (IFS) Psychotherapy
- Get IFS tools for healing ourselves and our relationships
- Awaken to your inner Spark
About Your Host
Hagit Zeev (MA, LMFT) — is the director of Neshima Healing. She is a Mind-Body Psychotherapist and an IFS therapist and is teaching Mindfulness and “Sparks” groups. Hagit is committed to bringing her clients closer to their soul and their True Self.
Want more info?
“Raising the sparks is a process of extracting the good and the beautiful, of finding the worthy and the significant in every encounter we have with people, ideas, nature and more. It is a process of liberating the sparks from the shells that encase them and the awareness of their divine potential that aspires to be discovered and realized.”
~ From writings about the Holy Ari