Sparks Weeklong Workshop – Together with Nitsan Joy Gordon
“Raising the sparks is a process of extracting the good and the beautiful, of finding the worthy and the significant in every encounter we have with people, ideas, nature and more. It is a process of liberating the sparks from the shells that encase them and the awareness of their divine potential that aspires to be discovered and realized.”
~ From writings about the Holy Ari
Join us for a deeply healing blend of Expressive Arts, IFS, and Jewish Mysticism.
In this weekend workshop, Hagit Zeev and Nitsan Joy Gordon will share powerful techniques to help you develop self-compassion and connect to your true Self.
Each day, we will move our bodies, share emotions, have fun, cry, release, grow, and reconnect with our true Self. Through our shared experience, we will discover the parts that make us who we are … and learn how to heal them from within.
Over the course of the weekend program, you will:
- Join together in community with women from around the world
- Listen to yourself and others from a deep nonjudgmental place
- Understand how to interact with your true Self
- Experience a deeply healing exploration of our parts and Self through expressive arts (theater, movement, etc)
- Learn the basis of Internal Family Systems (IFS) Psychotherapy
- Get IFS tools for healing ourselves and our relationships
- Understand how the teachings of the Jewish Masters, the Baal Shem Tov and the Holy Ari support and enrich the healing approach of IFS.
- Awaken to your inner Spark
About Your Hosts
Nitsan Joy Gordon — is the director of the Together Beyond Words Organization in Israel. She has a Master’s Degree in Dance Therapy, and is a certified IFS Therapist who has been teaching a unique blend of Expressive Arts and IFS to Spiritual Jewish women in the city of Safed for the past five years.
Hagit Zeev (MA, LMFT) — is the director of Neshima Healing. She is a Mind Body Psychotherapist and an IFS therapist and is teaching Mindfulness and “Sparks” workshops. Hagit is committed to bring her clients closer to their soul and their True Self.
About the Location
The Way Inn
Ancient stone buildings, tucked between sheltered courtyards, house seven stunning studio and family suites. The decor of the suites is inspired by the sephirot of the kabbalistic Tree of Life and adorned with the artistry of local craftsmen, vintage furniture and eclectic pieces. Guests enjoy luxury accommodation, Galilee mountain views, magnificent sunsets on rooftop patios, delicious breakfasts in the hotel restaurant, a Turkish hammam, and spa.