10-Week SPARKS Women’s Group Begins
“Raising the sparks is a process of extracting the good and the beautiful, of finding the worthy and the significant in every encounter we have with people, ideas, nature and more. It is a process of liberating the sparks from the shells that encase them and the awareness of their divine potential that aspires to be discovered and realized.”
~ From writings about the Holy Ari
Join us for a deeply healing blend of Expressive Arts, IFS, and Jewish Mysticism.
In this 10-week women’s group, Hagit Zeev and Nitsan Gordon will share powerful techniques to help you develop self-compassion and connect to your true Self.
Each day, we will move our bodies, share emotions, have fun, cry, release, grow, and reconnect with our true Self. Through our shared experience, we will discover the parts that make us who we are … and learn how to heal them from within.
Over the course of the weekend program, you will:
- Join together in community with women from around the world
- Listen to yourself and others from a deep nonjudgmental place
- Understand how to interact with your true Self
- Experience a deeply healing exploration of our parts and Self through expressive arts (theater, movement, etc)
- Learn the basis of Internal Family Systems (IFS) Psychotherapy
- Get IFS tools for healing ourselves and our relationships
- Understand how the teachings of the Jewish Masters, the Baal Shem Tov and the Holy Ari support and enrich the healing approach of IFS.
- Awaken to your inner Spark
About Your Host
Hagit Zeev (MA, LMFT) — is the director of Neshima Healing. She is a Mind Body Psychotherapist and an IFS therapist and is teaching Mindfulness and “Sparks” workshops. Hagit is committed to bring her clients closer to their soul and their True Self.
About the Location
Los Altos Hills
Nestled alongside the tranquil Los Altos Hills, Neshima Healing is a place to connect with yourself on a deeper level. Enjoy a stroll through our garden, relax around the fire pit, experience the tranquility of nature, and build community in our open spaces.